Careers at Sequoia
Life is short – you should love your work! We believe our employees are our greatest strength, and we work hard to ensure that all members of our staff feel fulfilled and valued. You will thrive at Sequoia if you are hungry for knowledge and thirsty for new experiences.
Click here to learn more about the Sequoia Coalition for Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity (SCEID).
We Invest In You
- -You’ll be trained to work across all of our services and markets, from utilities to private clients, and from construction environmental compliance to restoration planning and implementation.
- -No matter what experience you have when you join the team, you will have the opportunity to learn all areas of consulting (cost estimates, the scopes of work, and full, complete proposals).
- -You’ll learn general project management principles, including the financial aspects of consulting.
- -In the field, you’ll be trained across many disciplines (wildlife biology, botany, stormwater best management practices, etc.).
Competitive Benefits and Perks
Sequoia provides excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including career advancement opportunities, training, and professional growth opportunities, and health and dental insurance, matching 401k, paid training time off, mental wellness, paid vacation time, and vision and dental reimbursable accounts.
We Love Our Pets
Our Walnut Creek office is pet-friendly, and you’ll be welcomed by a multitude of Sequoia’s pet ambassadors when you come in. Of course, yours is welcome too!
Working at Sequoia
- Environmental Compliance Manager
- Environmental Planner
- Senior Biologist (8+ years experience)
- Staff Biologist (2+ years experience)
- Wildfire Prevention and Resiliency Program Lead
- Field Technician (0-2 years experience, seasonal position)
- Associate Field Scientist (0-2 years of experience)
- Lead Environmental Inspector (5+ years of experience)
Sequoia will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to Sequoia. Contact human resources